Wednesday 14 June 2017

Arrowhead Nail Art

Hey,

Here is last weeks design which I have called 'arrowhead' as I wasn't really sure what else to call it.  I asked my amazing mum, (who always has the right answer) and she said arrowhead, and sent me a picture of a pattern which is virtually the same.  So thanks mum, as always :)

This design was inspired by @25sweetpeas, who created the design in the same colours (But I think used neon green instead of yellow.)  I love this design, it looks so complicated, however it wasn't too tricky to create.  I've actually started creating GIF tutorials for my designs, however I am unable to post them on my blog for some reason, so please go and check them out on my Instagram @naildeesignz and let me know what you think of them.  

I hope you love this design as much as I do, and recreate it using different colour combinations.  Don't forget to send them to me or use the #naildeesignz.

Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment