Monday 29 June 2015

Shabby Chic Nail Art

Hey :)

This weekend was my Birthday & I wanted to do some birthday nails, however I ran out of time so I had to just do a normal design after my birthday.  I hadn't tried this design before, however I am rather pleased with how it turned out.  I chose to do the detailed design on just an accent nail, and polka dots on the other.  I think it would have looked too busy to do it on all of them.  I realised that I hadn't done a nail tutorial for my designs in a while, as most of the ones recently have been very straight forward.  I did do a tutorial for this design, so I hope you like it and recreate it.  This design would look great with any colour, pastel colours especially.  This is inspired by a Cath Kidston pattern.  I hope you like my design.
Tutorial
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment