Tuesday 30 December 2014

Santa Stuck in The Chimney Nail Art

Hi,

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a great Christmas.  I was supposed to post this before Christmas, but didn't get round to it, so sorry it's late.  Tomorrow I will be posting my New Year Nail Art, so make sure you view my blog tomorrow for that.
So, here is my 2nd Christmas nail art design.  It's Santa delivering his presents down the chimney and getting stuck!  Unfortunately, the photos don't really do this design justice as it's difficult to see what it is.  They looked better in person.  I chose to not do a pictorial as there are too many steps, however here is my tip for creating this design - Paint Santa's legs white first, then red over the top, as I found out when doing this design that red does not show over blue!
I hope you like this design.
 Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment