Sunday 7 September 2014

Emoticon Nail Art

Hey,

So I am now back to work, so the weekly nail art designs and blogging will start again.  This week I have decided to create an emoticon designs.  I decided to do this because emoticons show all different types of emotions, as like our new students who will be feeling a variety of mixed emotions.  This design is fairly easy to create as long as you are confident using a nail striper to create curved lines.  You only need yellow, red, pink and black nail polishes, plus dotting tools and a black nail striper.

I hope you like the design.  Please let me know what you think in the comments box below.
Dee .x.

2 comments:

  1. haha this is so fun and cute. Really creative, I love the emotion faces.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete