Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mini Eggs Nail Art

Hey :)

Happy Easter!

It's been about 2 weeks now since I last blogged.  I decided not to paint my nails for a couple of weeks as they were starting to get really badly stained and brittle.  I can't say it has made much difference not having nail polish on, but they are not quite as stained.  I found that my nails just kept breaking, as they are not as strong without nail polish. 

This week I have decided to use a speckled nail polish which I purchased last year when I was in Spain.  I have wanted to try this out for a while, but as the nail polish looks very much like mini eggs, I thought I'd wait until Easter to use it.  There is actually no nail art really involved with this design, it is purely a nail polish with black bits in it, which you apply like normal nail polish.  I hope you like the look, it reminds me of Cadbury's mini eggs, which I love!!
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment