Wednesday 1 January 2014

Girly Snowflake Pedicure

Hey :)
Happy New Year! What an exciting year I have ahead of me.  I am getting married in August, which I am sure will come round very quickly!  So guess what's on my mind...What nail art am I going to do for the big day?!  My theme is gold and daisies, so if anyone has any ideas, please comment and let me know!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do my new year nails as planned as I am very unwell :( Been in bed for the past few days so I haven't been able to do my nails.  I had a really nice design planned for new year too, which I will hopefully do when I am better. 

I did this design on my toes last week, but been too unwell to think about taking a photo and uploading it, so I am doing it quickly now before I go back to bed.  I got the inspiration for this design from 'Paulina's Passions.'  She does some amazing nail art and I fell in love with this design when I saw it as it's perfect for winter, and it is really girly.  I did the full design on my big toe, then on my little toes, just white with a pretty glitter.

I hope you like it
To create this design you will need:
White Nail Polish
Glitter Nail Polish
Pink Nail Striper
Purple Nail Striper
Small Dotting Tool

Here is the finished pedicure
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment