Sunday 3 November 2013

City Fireworks Nail Art

Hey :)

This week I have decided to do a city firework design.  It is firework night this week, and hoping the weather stays fine, I might go to my local display.  I really struggled to get a good firework design on my nails without it looking like flicks.  I looked on pinterest for inspiration and then came across the city nail art from 'cutepolish' so I decided to incorporate fireworks in to this.  This is a fairly tricky design so it may not be suitable for beginners, but hopefully my step by step pictorial will help guide you through this design.

Please let me know what you think about my design by commenting below.

Here is my design
Pictorial
If you are not sure how to create the ombre background, then please see my tutorial page and I have a separate tutorial on how to ombre.
Here are some other shots of my design
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment