Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pastel Zebra Nail Art

This weekend has been a rather exciting and special one, I GOT ENGAGED! I Had a lovely time doing various things around Norfolk with my new fiance.  I will have a busy year ahead planning for the wedding that's for sure!  But I am sure I will still have plenty of time for creating my nail designs and blogging about them.
 Here is a picture of my gorgeous engagement ring
So here is another of my summer nail art designs.  Summer is nearly over, so this may be one of my last summer nail art designs :(  Summer comes and goes so quick, well it does in England anyway.  This week I have decided to go for a pastel zebra print.  As with all my nail art, this is all freehand.  Please let me know what you think of my design by commenting below :)

Here is my design 
All you need to create this design is:
Pale Pink Nail Polish
Silver Nail Striper
Silver Glitter

Tutorial

I hope you find my tutorial useful and easy to follow.  This design is much easier to create than the picture looks.  I loved creating this design!  Please let me know what you think.

Here are some more pictures of my designs
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment