Saturday 24 August 2013

Monarch Butterfly Nail Art

Hi again :) I have just created my most favourite nail art design.  A Monarch Butterfly.  This is the first time I have even tried this design out, so for a first attempt I am very pleased.  I've seen quite a few butterflies around this year so I thought this would be a perfect summer design.  

This design was however quite difficult to create and I would suggest maybe this isn't a good design for beginners to nail art.  I was going to create this design with just a plain orange background, however at last minute I thought I would do an ombre effect.  I am so pleased I chose to do this as I think it looks much better.  Let me know what you think in the comments below :)
Pictorial


I hope you find my pictorial easy to follow, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Here are some more photos of my finished design
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment