Sunday 16 June 2013

Summer Leopard Print!

I spent so long deciding on which nail art to do this week.  I kept on changing my mind, but decided that this was quite a summery design, and seeing as the weather is meant to be improving this week, I thought this would be ideal!

I took the two colours from the leopard print and decided to paint the others nails just with the base colour.  I thought that way it would make the leopard print stand out more on the other 2 nails.  All of this design is freehand (despite the fact that my Mother thought it was a transfer and then decided she did like the design because it was 'clever', Mums ay!)

To create this design you will need:
Dotting Tools
Black Nail Art Pen
Light Pink Nail Polish
Bright Pink Nail Polish
Jade Nail Polish
Black Nail Polish

Pictorial:
This is what my final design looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment